RE: MGB cars

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB cars
From: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:10:43 -0500
Just for fun - I wonder what the distribution of colours was for the
100's and 3000's over the whole production run?

My (wild) guess would be, from most common to least:

- Healey Blue
- Red
- OEW
- BRG
- Black
- Green (Pacific?, Florida?)
- Primrose
- Metallic Golden Beige
- Coronet Cream (was that a colour?)

This list is just for the basic predominant body colour.

I would further 'guess' that the bulk of the cars produced were in
Healey Blue, Red and OEW with the rest falling off in numbers pretty
fast.
Anyone out there have hard numbers to attach?

Dave M.