Re: Re: Value insanity

To: "John Rued" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Value insanity
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:15:22 -0000
Yes, Alan a two seat Spitfire was in-fact produced.
These were MK1X that were modified to a trainer two seat version for the
Irish Air Force to supply their OCU units with.
Two of these survive in the UK at present, one that is both owned and flown
by a lady and the other is flown by a gentleman that I happen to know by the
name of Paul Day.
If your wife flew with Paul Day Alan she would be far to petrified to do
anything for quite some time.
Regards.
David.

David Ward