Friday Funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: "Goodman, Craig" <Craig.Goodman@libertymutual.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:07:15 -0500
A couple has a dog that snores. Annoyed because she can't sleep, the
wife goes to the vet to see if he can help.
 The vet tells the woman to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles and
he will stop snoring

  "Yeah right!" she says. A few minutes after going to bed, the dog
begins snoring, as usual.
 The wife tosses and turns, unable to sleep. Muttering to herself, she
goes to the closet
and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's
testicles. Sure
enough, the dog stops snoring! The woman is amazed!

  Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out
drinking with his buddies.
He climbs into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly. The woman
thinks maybe the
ribbon might work on him. So she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece
of blue ribbon and ties
it around her husband's testicles. Amazingly, it also works on him!
 The woman sleeps soundly.

  He wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom. As he
stands in front of
the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to
his privates.
He is very confused and as he walks back into the bedroom, he sees the
red ribbon attached to his
 dog's testicles.

  He shakes his head and looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know
where we were, or, what
 we did, but, by God, we took first and second place!"