Re: Side curtain bag, & other ideas

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Side curtain bag, & other ideas
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:25:41 -0500
For those of you that don't need the concourse bag here is a nice protective
idea that my navigator came up with for my side curtains.   Three over sized
terri cloth bath towels sewn together on three sides with a couple strips of
velcro to secure the top after it is folded over.  The third towel is
sandwiched in the middle to form two pockets..    Or you can use four towels
and make two individual pockets, one for each window.    They are soft
enough not to scratch and they still fit nicely behind my seats ( in my MGA)
.

And as an added comfort she also made a couple of seat covers out of the
same type of towels that just hang over the top of the seat back and extend
well over the bottom seat.   Very cushy on the tushy and protects the new
leather seats nicely on those hot, sweaty trips.   And the color choice is
endless.

And on a side note,   its nice to see her enjoyment when these items come up
in conversation at the car outings.

Mark