"works" hardtop badge

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: "works" hardtop badge
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:12:39 EDT
I too have one of those key Fobs which I ordered from one of the
Austin-Healey clubs (centers) in England recently. It is a very nice key
fob/badge. Not
cheap plastic. The badge on the fob looks like an exact copy of the hardtop
badge, but what I don't know is the size of an original badge. Someone told me
the
original badge was larger than the key Fob badge, but I don't know if this is
fact or something else.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 5/4/2006 11:37:35 AM Central Daylight Time,