RE: Request: How do I handle this problem?

To: <tomfelts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Request: How do I handle this problem?
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 09:12:33 -0700
"Mileage is 36 town and 26 freeway."----------------------reverse???

_______
No, strange isn't it?
Hybrids get great city mileage because they are running on batteries and can
sit in slow or stalled traffic using almost no gas.

On the highway it drops because they run completely on the engine and it's
not a small or light car it's an SUV.

You can't use the HOV lanes alone in CA unless you get 45mpg like the very,
very light Prius. The hybride model has better acceleration than the
straight gas Lexus version.

It's transition technology IMHO that's why we leased it for 3 years instead
of buying and the price difference came down to a workable level. Other
company's versions are so much more expensive that at $3 per gallon it would
take 15 years to break even. That's stupid. However, it's still a great car,
comfortable, safe but fast and decent gas mileage.
Ron