Re: Air Filters

To: "eugene faust" <ejfaust@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Air Filters
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:19:25 +0800
Gene -

Definitely don't cap off that hole.  If you do... crankase pressure
will build up and your car will start burning oil and leaking oil at
about 5 times its normal rate!

You can just leave the hole open, it doesn't leak hardly any oil.  If
you really want to hook it up to the carbs with a rubber tube, just
get some original burgess filters and redo the mounts and holes for
the 1-3/4" carbs.

Also there are a ton of chrome aftermarket filters to fit this carb.
Very common fitting.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8