Re: Door help

To: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Subject: Re: Door help
From: skip <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:31:55 -0400
I've found some luck with the escutcheon and pin problem by rotating the
escutcheon... sometimes the dropped pin can be made to line up with the
slots in the escutcheon and it can then be compressed.... Just rotate
the escutcheon a little and try to compress it, rotate some more and try
again, etc.    So far, I've not had to buy a replacement escutcheon...

(maybe I've just been lucky...but it might be worth a shot.)

-skip-