Healey Marque Mag - damage survey please

To: Reid Trummel <editor@healeymarque.net>, editor_reid@hotmail.com
Subject: Healey Marque Mag - damage survey please
From: Yellow 65BJ8 <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Reid,

I have been vocal on this for over a year now, and
here I am again bitching about it again.

I have the solution - heads up.....

Run a survey on this list, and if 51% say yes in a 1
month long vote to a plastic bag wrap, and additional
cost if necessary, for the mag - that is the decision.
 Then have the folks go do it.

Please forward this mail to the rest of the Marque
managment team, so that we do not have to revisit the
'I'm just the Editor' thing again.

Come on Reid, the Editor is KING - after the customer.

Editor Robert.

Best, Robert, San Jose.

Robert - Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.