Re: Healey Marque Mag - damage survey please

To: "Yellow 65BJ8" <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Marque Mag - damage survey please
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:57:16 -0400
Robert, et al

The Healey Marque is the AHCA's magazine. It has nothing to do with this
Email list. The AHCA has delegates that represent all the individual members
in all the chapters.

If anything is to be done that dictates where the members money is going and
how it's to be spent, the delegates must have a vote on it. I think it's
some concept called democracy, and over all it works pretty well. Having
been a delegate as well as holding other positions that require me to attend
these delegate's meetings for many years, I've built up a lot of respect for
how much these Delegates and officers really care about our club, the money
spent, listening to the wishes of the membership regarding the quality and
the content of the magazine, and so on.

This mailing of the Marque is obviously an important issue, which can be
dealt with in the appropriate manner at the next delegate's meeting in 4
weeks.

Rich Chrysler
Southern Ontario Chapter Founder
AHCA/Concours Liaison