Re: Idle adjustment

To: "Walton Curl" <WCURL@mail.mcg.edu>
Subject: Re: Idle adjustment
From: "Brent Porter" <brentshealey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:07:05 -0400
Walt, you stated that you "had" them rebuilt.  If you paid to have
them rebuilt, first I would check with that company.  They might want
the opportunity to correct the problem before you start taking them
apart and trying it yourself.  Or, they might give you some direction
to  take.

Brent.

--
Brent Porter