Fw: overdrive solenoid

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: overdrive solenoid
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 18:14:31 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: davidwjones
To: Breda O'Sullivan ; healeys@autox.team.net
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: overdrive solenoid

Breda,

Not normal. It sounds like either the switch is shorted internally, or your OD
relay may be shorted closed.   --You're going to have to get out your meter,
and measure across the switch, and the leads on the relay on the firewall.

There is a good procedure for checking the electronic components here:
http://www.team.net/www/healey/tech/big_hly/index.html