Re: [Fwd: loose pulley]

To: Edwin Harris <mail@edwinharris.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: loose pulley]
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:37:36 -0500
Ed,
I have the same problem with belt removal on my BJ8. Luckily I had a cog
type belt installed and by turning it sideways was just able to remove
it past the large nut on the end of the crankshaft. The nut is designed
for a crank start so the next opportunity I have I will remove the nut
and grind the ears off which will give me plenty of room. Maybe your BJ8
has that type nut also.
Alan S