Re: Pertronix igniter

To: "Robert Bender" <rbender1@berkshire.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Pertronix igniter
From: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:09:05 -0700
Robert,

I bought LU149 for my '54 BN1 but I'm not sure if the 100M uses the same.
Email Retro Rockets retrorockets@snet.net aa ask.
and ask them.  Good folks.  I paid $81.30 for mine - no sales tax or
shipping
charges.  Got the PerTronix in 3 days.

I installed a 12V battery too.  I don't remember the model #, but if you
tell the
vendor the size of the box, I'm sure they will tell you the correct model.
Be sure
to tell them the positions of the positive and negative posts so your cables
don't
cross.

David C
San Diego