Re: Wish list continued

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wish list continued
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:35:37 -0400
I found that I could take a new clean control panel, and carefully spray it
with Krylon semi gloss clear acrylic, ---and the final appearance is the same
but the lettering no longer rubs off.

I'm as surprised as you, that the letters didn't run. --But with multiple very
light coats, -they did not.

Dave J.