Re: Fuel Tank Screen

To: "john spaur" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Screen
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:08:45 -0400
Here's another last resort trick:   Remove the sending unit, drill a hole in
its housing for a new pickup tube (I used a section of steel tubing from an
old front-to-rear fuel line).  Epoxy  the new tube liberally to the housing,
reinstall when set.  I did this fix on my BN7 with thoughts of shortly
replacing the tank.  That was 20 years ago, and I have yet to replace the
tank, (although I have a new alloy tank standing ready for that little job).

Jim