Trany Stabilizer Rod Adjust.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trany Stabilizer Rod Adjust.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:47:01 -0400
I have installed the Bolton poly bushings on the trany stabilizer and am ready
to tighten the thing up but,  how tight?
Is it necessary to have the radiator installed to adjust the stabilizer rod or
is there something else I can use as a guide to determine when I have
tightened up the adjusting nuts enough  and can lock things down with the
other nuts?

Also before I tighten these stabilizer nuts should I secure the rear trany
bracket to the frame or do I want the bracket loose so it moves a little as I
am tightening the stabilizer rod?

Not much info in the manuals on this rather critical area.

So many questions,  so many hours to go............

Mark