Re: Trany Stabilizer Rod Adjust.

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trany Stabilizer Rod Adjust.
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 11:28:22 -0400
Thanks for the comments on the stabilizer rod.  I would have had it all
discombobulated thinking that I was suppose to pull the engine and trany
away from the radiator.  That would have had it torqued way too much towards
the rear.

Can't wait to see how much room I have between my Texas Cooler and
refurbished radiator.

Thanks again,  Mark