Re: BT7 Frozen Engine.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BT7 Frozen Engine.
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:51:31 -0400
Freese, Ken wrote:
> The experts on the subject are tractor restoration guys. I have heard of
> Coca Cola in the cylinders to work,
As a Coca-Cola Company retiree, as much as I appreciate the product
reference and potential sales, let me urge people to enjoy Coke as a
cold refreshing beverage, instead.  It's the (very dilute) phosphoric
acid in Coke that works to reduce rust, and it would surely be more
effective to purchase and use that directly, rather than introducing
sugars into your engine.

Best regards,

--
John Miller
One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's