RE: BT7 Frozen Engine.

Subject: RE: BT7 Frozen Engine.
From: "Tom O'Brien" <tomobrien@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:40:26 -0700
John,  How about Diet Coke?
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of John Miller
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:52 AM
To: healeys@autox.team.net

Freese, Ken wrote:
> The experts on the subject are tractor restoration guys. I have heard
> of Coca Cola in the cylinders to work,
As a Coca-Cola Company retiree, as much as I appreciate the product
reference and potential sales, let me urge people to enjoy Coke as a cold
refreshing beverage, instead.  It's the (very dilute) phosphoric acid in
Coke that works to reduce rust, and it would surely be more effective to
purchase and use that directly, rather than introducing sugars into your
engine.

Best regards,

--
John Miller