RE: Stage 2 Engine

To: "'Jerry Wall'" <jwbn6@netzero.net>,
Subject: RE: Stage 2 Engine
From: PG <britishcars@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 09:21:37 -0700
Hi Jerry,

I can't believe I missed the article.....it's great.

There were a couple of surprises in it though:

1.    Stock exhaust is better than a shorter side exhaust...might be a
venture effect,

2.    Don't enlarge the exhaust ports.clean and polish only...might be
related to the exhaust above.  I understand why you don't mess with the
intake ports.just surprised at the exhaust.

I would be interested if you or any members have comments on these two
items.

Paul