SV: Fuel consumption too high

To: "'Christoph Schumann'" <christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com>,
Subject: SV: Fuel consumption too high
From: "bispmotala" <bispmotala@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:48:21 +0200
Hi Chris.

I typically get a consumption of 12 l per 100 km. I can't decide whether
yours is in that area or not, you know us gallons or imperial etc. Anyhow
the one thing may be incorrectly installed carb needles or wrong ones. The
other thing that concerns consumtion is your right boot (grin).

Keep driving and let's hear your findings.

Sven Mk3  1964
Sweden