Healey MARQUE September 2006

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Healey MARQUE September 2006
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:19:43 -0700
Reid/Patton/Derek,

Erika the Red ('57 100-Six) seemed to have extra spring in her step this
morning as I motored to Peet's Coffee for a mocha with our friend Cully
Anderson and his 100-Six.  I now know why Erika was so up-beat and eager to
run.  When I got home the mail-lady delivered the September issue of Healey
Marque commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 100-Six!!!!!

Congratulations to the three of you for a great anniversary edition full of
facts, history and other interesting stories on the Austin-Healey 100-Six.
Nice job of pulling it all together, Reid.

I'm taking the issue out to the back patio right now with a tall Budweiser
(sorry, not a Guinness) for some great reading compliments of Reid, Patton &
Derek.

Vrooom vrooom,
John & Erika the Red - 100-SixMM