Re: valve adjustment

To: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Subject: Re: valve adjustment
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:16:43 +0800
David -

It won't make a huge difference either way, the main thing is to do it all
at the same time so that the valves are all adjusted under the same
circumstances.  Doing it cold has the benefit of not having oil film on the
cam and cam followers change the adjustment, but in my experience this is
usually not a huge issue.

Alan