Re: Front Shroud

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Shroud
From: olin.brimberry@talecris.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:43:55 -0400
Gary,

Rich is correct.  There was about a 1/2 inch difference on the height on
the MKII's.  Search the achieves, someone provided this research about a
year ago.

I have 2 spare shrouds: 1 for parts, and 1 that is in excellent shape.  The
parts one has issues with the wheel arches and has been wrecked so I would
feel guilty about selling it, but would allow someone to cut parts if
usable.  I live in Raleigh, NC and I know this shroud came off a MKII, so
if your friend is in the area and wants to call me or email me, then that
would be ok.  But the research I did when I was shopping for shrouds,
indicated that you could almost spend as much repairing a shroud as you
could buying a really good used one.  I was lucky and found 2 really good
ones so I bought both and used the better one.

Regards,

Olin Brimberry