Re: paint colors

To: "'Lynn Campbell'" <seplynn@sbcglobal.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paint colors
From: Ed Santoro <Edward.Santoro@drbc.state.nj.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:37:08 -0400
Lynn:  Not correct there is/was a tartan red variety in at least the
bn1-bn4s  I KNOW FOR SURE BECAUSE MY 57 BN4 WAS IN TARTAN RED.  Its a
much deeper red,  the colorado red has what appears to be an orange
hue.  Dan Ploctnics (sic) Color Guide book will be able to provide the
paints codes for you. Someone on the list should be able to provide his
info I misplaced it long ago EDS.