RE: MIG welder

To: "'Dave Schweninger'" <quenty@ntelos.net>,
Subject: RE: MIG welder
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:00:09 -0400
I bought a Lincoln Weldpack 100 at Home Depot about eight years ago.  If I
had to do over I would go to a regular welding shop, tell them what I wanted
to use the machine for and buy what he recommended.  Even if you buy your
welder a place like Home Depot, you will still need to go to a welding shop
for the CO2/AR gas.

I got to know the guys at the local welding shop very well when I was
restoring my MG and they were very helpful.  They may charge a bit more but
it's worth it to get their advice.

Peter Schauss