RE: [Fwd: Oil]

To: "'William Moyer'" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Oil]
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 09:23:23 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-healeys@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-healeys@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of William Moyer
Sent: 02 November 2006 23:41
Cc: Healey List

Folks,

It's been a long time since I hungered for posts about engine oil, tires or
which bolt head in which orientation is "correct", but now I'm there.
Thanks
to all.

How about this one? I wave my magic wand and you are not allowed to own the
Healey you own (or the several you own) which one would you pick?  I mean of
all the Healey badged cars.   Not for monetary value (yes, we'd all like a
dozen 100-Ss), but for any other reason you like; appearance, convenience,
driving, period racing, etc.  My wife would like a bugeye.  Which means I'd
better want a bugeye.  But for me it would be any 100.

Bill Moyer, BJ7, 3-points installed, oops, sorry.

BJ7....I always hankered after the wind up windows but much prefer the older
style interior. And I could learn to live without the third carb. To
digress, as ever, I've occasionally wondered if the HS6s' jets in the BJ7
are any more "get atable" than the HS4' in the BT7.
Simon BT7 with HD6s!