Re: Dual Master Cylinders

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dual Master Cylinders
From: Tom Williams <twilliams@suscom-maine.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 19:16:30 -0500
Can you set this up the way  modern cars do:  two lines from the master
cylinder to the proportioning valve, then the left front/right rear gets
one line, and the right front/left rear gets the other?   I blew a brake
line in my old Accord when a dog ran in front of me, and the system
works.  The dog lived to tell the tale!

- Tom