re: rear engine seal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: re: rear engine seal
From: "Leonard Berkowitz" <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:47:19 -0500
>From what I understand this area is one of the most common areas of leakage
so don't skimp here. Have all parts remachined to factory specs by a
qualified machine shop. I did the rebuild of my motor about 15 years and
22000 miles ago.  I did the rebuild in a machine shop and had all the
machine work done by an engine builder. He guided me as far as assembly of
the engine.  The result is a motor that uses less than one quart of oil
every 2000 miles.  Not bad for a British car!

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.