Re: Y'all

To: <FloridaDiving@aol.com>, <heard@datatrontech.net>,
Subject: Re: Y'all
From: <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:07:35 -0500
During the start period of a local Chemical Plant, I was assigned as
"start-up engineer" and we were in the preliminary stages of training the
operators. All of the control panels had not been labeled with permanent
labels.

I walked by one of the panels which had been temporally labeled by one of
the older operators, and written on duct tape labels were MASH TO START  all
over the panel. I didn't anything, but I made a bee line to check on the
order for the permanent labels. ;>)

What part of the country of "bee line" from?

Dallas