Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:32:15 +0800
Michael -

You probably could have said the same about pertronix 20 years ago when they
were doing the modules just for old International Harvester Trucks.

I figure one of the units will probably last for 20 years anyway... at the
end you can toss it and go back to the old disty at any time... or upgrade
to whatever is the latest and greatest at that time... if it breaks at
all... I figure its worth it to support these guys if we can because they
are supporting our hobby with cool products...

FYI I haven't bought anything from them ... yet.

Cheers,

Alan