Re: A call for safety advice

To: "David Crawford" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>, "Douglas W Flagg"
Subject: Re: A call for safety advice
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 22:19:06 -0400
Well------------I came within a gnats whisker of disaster with the Healey
once.  The shock tower mount weld broke and I had been driving it a good
while not knowing it.  Was parked in a pk lot one day and came back to find
the rt front wheel at a 45 degree angle.  the weld had completely let
go----very fortunately, while parked.

So----I'd add this possibility to the safety list.