RE: oils

To: Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>,
Subject: RE: oils
From: Robert Blair <rnbmail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 09:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
Michael,

Great- thanks for the thread.

This seems to provide us all with a solid interim
solution based on reality.  I for one will be
following the advice....

Best, Robert.

--- Michael Salter <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
wrote:

> Ashland's response to my enquiries re Valvoline VR1
> are posted on my blog
> here:
> http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?p=49#comment-3004
>

> Michael Salter
> 100S (1955)
> 3000 Mk111(1965)
> 100 (1953)
> AHX12 (1953)
> Bugeye (1961)
> http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael

                        Robert
  Yellow 65BJ8
rnbmail@yahoo.com
Cell: 408-221-5244

  If this email message has been received by you in error, please contact the
sender asap - Thank You.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front