RE: oils

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oils
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:40:41 -0400
Hi Bob,
I asked precisely that of the tech rep to whom I spoke and he replied that
the 1400 ppm figure applied to ALL VALVOLINE VR1 OILS.
I would suggest that you call Valvoline (1-800-TEAM-VAL) to confirm this
because, as I mentioned, I have had different answers from different
representatives of various companies before and really like to get a
confirmation.

Michael Salter
100S (1955)
3000 Mk111(1965)