Re: OIL - beware

To: "Chris Masucci" <csooch1@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OIL - beware
From: "TERRY COLL" <coll44@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:51:59 -0400
Here's further info from my frien in Pennsylvania regards diesel oil.  He
contacted Red Line with the following question and god the below response:

Request Type : Technical Request
Message : Is it safe to use diesel engine oil in a gas engine? What are the
disadvantages when used in a gas engine if any?

Gary,

Thank you for contacting Red Line Oil, in the past the Diesel oil had
higher detergent levels and wasn't suitable for use in gas engines.
That is no longer the case, I wouldn't expect any disadvantages to
it's use in a gas engine.

Regards, Dave
Red Line Oil