RE: Alternative fuel pump

To: "'James Lea'" <clocks@midcoast.com>, "'Don '" <don@anglesey.us>,
Subject: RE: Alternative fuel pump
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 17:46:45 -0700
James,

I have used both square body and round body types.  Never an over pressure
problem.  I now run two plastic round bodied 1.5 to 2.5 lb NAPA pumps in
series.  They are on a on-off-on three position toggle.  I put one on a
Tri-carb bypassing a bad SU pump during tours associated with Rendezvous
last year.  The Tri-carb went well for the 500 mi distance.  So I would say
I tried it first hand and it worked.

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !
President AHCUSA              www.healey.org
VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com