Re: [Healeys] High rpm's

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, 63AHBJ7 <63ahbj7@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] High rpm's
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:25:17 -0700
Gents:

I used masking tape - it was closer than th elecrical tape.  That way I
could 'sign on the tape' so it is known for posterity that the tach is
coverted to NEG ground, on what date, what beer was in use at the time, etc,
etc.  I even had the guts to sign the tape.  I too should have though of a
patent!

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb