Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?

To: glemon@neb.rr.com, ahbn6@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Why not a message board?
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:41:32 -0400
Fair enough guys.? it sounds like you have not had good experiences with
message boards.? I thought I would raise it because the boards I participate in
are excellent and help to buil the community of owners.? I am most active in
the Honda S2000 forum S2ki.com.? I have met hundreds of people and am very
active in local and national events because of this forum.? I participate most
in the locla chapter forum and the "Vintage" forum which is populated with guys
like me who are over 40.? Most of us had or still have a British car too.? I
find the message boards do go off topic, but that is what a community is all
about anyway.? If any of the folks here think that a future generation of
Healey owners is necessary for the success and continuation of the Marque, a
Forum board is one way to accomplish that.

The BCF that you have refferred me to is not really what I had in mind.? I have
been on that site and I find it a bit slow.? It seems that between this list
and the members of the several Healey clubs that we could start a single marque
message board that would be very active.?

Sorry if this is a dead horse.? I'll stop beating it.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8