Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: County]

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "'healeylist'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: County]
From: "david porter" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:42:38 -0600
--===============1441412728==

I gotta chime in on this one. I've re-built hundreds of bottom ends and have
been using the County bearings for many of them (being a loyal Moss Dist.)
Bearings simply do not slide apart. That requires friction and resultant
heat. I suspect that on the 3rd go around your friend finally did (or
re-did) the machine shop work that the bottom end required in the first
place.
 Dave