Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: County]

To: david porter <frogeye@swcp.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] [Fwd: County]
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:50:27 -0700
--===============0513477181==

OK, I forwarded this to the List (with Wayne's permission), so I'll
chime in.

I read this as they built the original engine twice--with County
bearings--and had
problems.  The third build was the spare engine.

Nonetheless, your data is noted--the original engine could have had
bottom end
issues the spare engine (third build) didn't.

Anyone else have experience with County parts?

bs