[Healeys] Header Rail, BJ8

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Header Rail, BJ8
From: Gene Montresor <ermontresor@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:43:35 -0700 (PDT)
Gentlemen:  I have a few questions about the wood header rail and it's fit.  I
have all new wood and the window pieces are just like the old pieces and will
fit fine however I do have a new rail but no old to compare.  The new one just
doesn't have the same contour as the windshield frame or the aluminum retainer
seal and I don't think I can work it to fit (not sure how it supposed to fit).
If a new header is purchased are they supposed to fit or are modification
necessary?  Any good sources.

  Thanks  Gene   64 BJ8