Re: [Healeys] bj8 seat belt installation

To: healey.nut@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] bj8 seat belt installation
From: "George Haywood" <haywoodone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:57:17 -0400
Alan,

Don't know if this got through so here it comes again.

Just went out and checked, the belts are 2" wide and the opening in the rear
bracket is also 2".  Guess that answers my question, I'll get the 2" part.
We will then feel safe driving the car on the main roads instead of
terrorizing our neighborhood over and over while putting break-in miles on
the new rebuilt engine and Lempert gear set.

Thanks,

George