Re: [Healeys] Petronix

To: mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net, Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Petronix
From: "J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:42:55 +0200
Mark,
It's a pity that, when you were in Holland some years ago and we met,
the 123Ignition unit wasn't available for our Healeys yet. The 123 has a
beautiful metal housing, complete with drive shaft and drive dog, a
Bosch distributor cap and a Bosch rotor. The only external connections
(besides the plug and coil wires) are a red and a black thin wire,
nothing else. You would have loved it! (And of course, because I'm
Dutch, I'm a bit proud of this magnificent piece of electronics with 16
different advance curves to choose from, automatic cut-off after 1 sec
to prevent coil overheating and so on). Have a look at their site
123ignition.nl (In English, with pictures and instruction manual telling
you everything).
No financial interest bla bla, just a proud Dutch owner of a BJ8 with
123 Ignition fitted.
Jack Aeckerlin, The Netherlands
1964 BJ8 29432