Re: [Healeys] Petronix

To: "'J.Aeckerlin'" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Petronix
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 06:03:57 -0400
Dear Jack,

I am sorry that I did not email sooner, but I am so happy for you to finally
have your BJ8 running and on the road.  After seeing what you did to
accomplish that unbelievable task, you should be proud of all your hard work
and effort.  Most people would have left the rusted shell you started with
alone. You just jumped in and ended up with a beautiful Healey.  My hat is
off to your Herculean efforts.

I am sure that the 123 Ignition is wonderful, especially with the adjustable
performance curves. I am certainly happy with my Petronix.  I am going to
concentrate on the suspension this winter, and upgrade it, as my shocks are
for all practical purposes worthless.

Mark