Re: [Healeys] REQUEST FOR ADVICE

To: rdavies1@cox.net, michaelgladwin@mac.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] REQUEST FOR ADVICE
From: RAntal243@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:23:13 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/2007 9:39:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdavies1@cox.net writes:

Does  anyone have experience of using Bilsteins or Putzes  Fahrpass?
---------

Yes to both! Amazing difference in ride and  handling, especially cornering
over ditches or bumps. Worth every penny.  Highly recommended.
No financial interest.
Ron Davies
SoCal
67  BJ8
97  DB7

Ron,
     I had these shocks installed three or four years  ago on my BJ8. My
impression was that they allowed the wheels to hold the road  better,
especially
when going at speed around curves with bumpy surfaces. I  think there is less
hop. I'm pleased with them.
rich antal