Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 08:58:33 -0700
I haven't read the issue yet but it sounds as if Reid is just
balancing the September Marque which was almost exclusively devoted to
Events and Conclave in particular.

-Roland

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 09:34:38 -0400, you wrote:

::Must have been a slow article month for the Marque.  Ten pages on a Master
::Cylinder mod is way off the Marque,  IMHO.
::
::Not to mention  boring as it drug along.
::
::What we're you thinking Reid?  I have some short , actually doable, mods if
::you need some filler.  Wow!
::
::Flame away,    Mark