Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW

To: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:28:02 -0700
OK, now I have found the October issue (lost under some bills) and
read it.  I like the article on master cylinders.  I like it even
though I have a Healey Hundred and don't expect to ever install two
master cylinders.  The article contained enough information that
practically anyone could learn more about their car's brake system
than they knew before.  I hope that Mark will like the contents of the
November issue better than he liked the October one.

Many car magazines have tech articles that are incomplete and
inaccurate.  They are sometimes little more than ads for some
specialty parts.  That can get very frustrating for me.  The two
largest  American Healey magazines have never gone that route.  I
think I have read every issue of Healey Marque and  its predecessors,
and A-H magazine as well.

-Roland
BN1 in San Diego