Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Marque Article, FWIW
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:37:40 +0000
I haven't received my copy of the issues in question yet BUT it seems to me a
tech article with lots and lots of detail is preferable to one that doesn't
include enough information to be useful. I  somtimes find  articles in major
magazines, not Healey Marque and not only automotive publications, just
tantalise you but don't provide enough detail to be really useful.

Rick Swain
'59 BN4 (with a new email address because my old server claims too much spam
originates from Autox and has blacklisted them. The result was that I was
unsubscribed, I guess, and my server won't do anything about it unless I can
provide the full "bounce" messages that they, themselves, sent to Autox that
resulted in me being unsubscribed. Easier to get a Hotmail account than chase
their messages down by bothering Autox's owner. Hey this has gotten into
another subject area completely.)