Re: [Healeys] OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!

To: chris.masucci@alumni.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: [Healeys] OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!
From: Randy Hicks <Healey100M@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 22:31:20 -0500
Chris, from the Denis Welch web site

COMPETITION HEAD GASKET

d1c829838444988d7b55e05ed0b7db0f.jpg]
The very latest design using modern manufacturing techniques means
this three layer all steel gasket is the best on the market. It has
been made solely for us on dedicated tooling at considerable expense.
Whether used on high compression race engines or simply to stop the
constant water leaks down the distributor side of a standard engine,
this is more than adequate to do the job. Being the same thickness as
original it does not change the compression ratio and suiting bores up
to 3.562" (90.5mm) diameter. This gasket may also be used up to three
times.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M